Sign in to follow this  

blue diamond

is blue diamond open during the week? i see the weather for wednesday is going be 70 and i would like to get out and ride. if they are open how much is it and what are the hours??

check their website and call them for hours/prices... i dont like blue diamond at all though their track is just weird, sandy, ungroomed (real crap) and stuff i wouldnt go there again... hit up Tomahawk MX instead

www.tomahawkmx.com

Yeah I am not much of a BD fan either for the above reasons. But on a race day the track was very nice unless alot of rain had come the day before.

Blue D. isn't that bad.......

They were $25 for the day, but it's increased to $28 ($18 if you go from 4 p.m. till 7 p.m. during summer hours) that's with a yearly $55 membership. I think without membership it's $ 50 for the day.

The track does vary in quality though, sometimes groomed nicely other times poorly.

they're closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.

i was just there this saturday and it was fine. They disced it a little bit in the morning (could have gone deeper) and left a lot of the ruts and breaking bumps which made it fun. And its good practice for race conditions. Going again on 24th if it doesn't rain.

im just looking for somewhere close to go tomorrow. im going take a half day of school and BD is only 45 mins from my house.