Sign in to follow this  

Aftermarket Rims

I think that black rims are a very cool way to set off a bike, and can get a good deal on them. My question is will a Excel rim lace to stock hubs? If so which ones for a 07 CRF 450? I really cant see paying that much more for the hubs, even though it would be nice....

Red wheels look sweet. I put red on my CR250 they were cool. Then they slowely turned pink. I have gold now and they are cool. I have black on my KTM and that is nice.

Back on subject you can get the Excel rim and spoke kit at motosport. They are not too bad. It you want to save some green there is pro wheel. I herd they fixed the breaking prob. Personlay Excel it the way to go.:applause:

My buddy is a Warp 9 dealesr. They are cool looking. But they way about 1 lb heaver than the stock wheels. They are re inventing them to make them lighter. :applause:

My buddy is a Warp 9 dealesr. They are cool looking. But they way about 1 lb heaver than the stock wheels. They are re inventing them to make them lighter. :applause:

I didn't know they were heavier. I'm sure that contributes to how durable they are.