Sign in to follow this  

Helmet cam, nothing special just a cool place in northern michigan.

cool vid where are you in MI my great grandma has a cabin up there that we visit sometimes

tuck the mic (if its a seperate unit) up it the the helmet

cool vid where are you in MI my great grandma has a cabin up there that we visit sometimes

Near Cheboygan.

tuck the mic (if its a seperate unit) up it the the helmet

Thanks but the mic is actually on the camera so I'm still trying to figure it out. Thanks though.

Sweet man, I found that this summer on my way up to cheboygan. I have a cottage near Indian river and I hit the Black Mtn. Trails alot and I always make it a habit to head up there. Pretty sweet man.

Thanks but the mic is actually on the camera so I'm still trying to figure it out. Thanks though.

Put a cutout of a cotton ball over the mic. But make the cotton ball a bit thinner too. It is too dense at first. Spread it out like dough, then cut a piece out.

Works a bit better. But most helmet camera mics suck. Sort of limited.

Nice video good job,dont worry about the sound,what do expect it was made in Illinoise...lol.

Yeah it's a really neat place. My parents have a cottage 5 minutes from Black Mountain so we go riding there once a year. My brothers told me they found another place like that somewhere around there as well but in the opposite direction from Black mountain as that. I love how it has that little pond at the bottom of that giant burm.

Makes me miss michigan. I lived in northern michigan for 11 years. Awesome place to grow up.