Sign in to follow this  

Many Huskys at Husaberg force ride Moab

your crusty trusty ol '95 Husky is what those Husabergs are based on and built by some of the same dudes :applause: Nice looking bike, i had a 93 610 I loved.

- Funny picture with all the Huskys and Husabergs but it is the Honda that needs worked on. :lol:

Yeah, but I have to admit it turned out to be his kill switch wires, which suffered crash damage. We did take turns kicking it forever untill another XR400 rider noticed it.:applause:

I just got back from the Husaberg Force ride in Moab and must report that there were more than several Huskys there, including my crusty but trusty ol '95. Here are some photos from my group.

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c231/fatdonyo/

Nice shots. :applause::lol:

Had a buddy that went on that ride but he's not in any of your shots. His group had someone w/a brand new Berg' totaly submerg it in a stream :lol: Made for a Hr + trail repair......:eek:

Thanks for the pics Husky fat.... :applause:

Hey Ryan, it only took me what. . . . .two years to figure out how to post pictures!

I'd say it was a slower than normal learning curve, but you know, now at least you can. :applause: So, send me over some of your other bike photos why don't you! 2000 610 / Berg!

hey huskyfatman

Good riding with you in Moab, here is a shot of mine, I rode this on the thursday ride @ Moab 155 miles

Sethro

DSC00935.jpg

hey huskyfatman

Good riding with you in Moab, here is a shot of mine, I rode this on the thursday ride @ Moab 155 miles

Sethro

Hey Seth,

That was a great trip! PM me if you guys are ever coming to Vegas. Your girl shure knows how to ride!

Don

Hey Seth,

That was a great trip! PM me if you guys are ever coming to Vegas. Your girl shure knows how to ride!

Don

Thanks alot, we will PM ya if we get over that way, yes my girl puts it down pretty good, I am real proud of her

Sethro