Sign in to follow this  

Rain,rain,go away

Will it ever stop? Since I bought my cr 500 its done nothing but rain.I'm getting cabin fever.My sons hockey has been done for two weeks,time to ride.The dirt bike gods are conspiring against me.AAAhhh the voices,it must be medication time. Anyone done any decent rides in B.C's lower mainland or is it flooded everywhere. Cattermole any good when its piss'in?

But great weather today in Ontario!

Although it's going back to freezing with snow this weekend :applause: Hopefully enough snow melts so that we can see the ground...

I was at Catermole recently, not bad when its raining but not great either. They have bylaw signs up now saying no bikes, but people are still riding there although eventually bylaw people will come.

Send some of that rain to California. Were hurting bad for more rain.

Send some of that rain to California. Were hurting bad for more rain.

Yeah, It looks pretty bad down there. I was watching muli-million dollar homes go up in flames on TV the other night. Pretty dry conditions down there.

Kinda reminded me of the British Columbia fires a few years ago near Kamloops, Vernon, Barrier, and Kelowna when we were passing through.

I remember watching homes go up in flames through binoculars in Kelowna. I'm not talking 1 or 2 either. More like a few hundred!:applause:

And then waking up in Vernon at a hotel with an inch of ash on my truck!. It looked like a Volcano erupted. Very dark, quiet and erie that morning. Got the hell out of there ASAP only to be confronted by fires in Barrier where dozens (maybe hundreds) of more homes were lost.

Hope it doesn't get that bad down there...

It was amazingly warm today, t-shirts and shorts, FOR REAL!

You do know that a snow storm is coming for this weekend right?

Boo-hoo. It is -22 with a good four feet of snow on the ground here. Won't be riding for at least 2 more months.
You Dude--- Have a reason to whine!!!!

I'm not whining for sure... I am starting to see my lawn :applause:

You should make the drive to the interior Kelowna is wicked nice right now

Yup my parents just moved to Oliver.. I didn't want to leave... came back to the constant pissing rain and it has not stopped yet.. I think rain gear is in order!

Hope it gets better for all you guys. Its been great weather over here on the west coast...where it should be storming rain right now.