Sign in to follow this  

knee braces

i know Dr mark is not the biggest fan , but i wont ride without them .

today i was in getting fitted for some new braces from Podmx.com and i must say they are the best fitting braces i have ever worn . thats not just because they are sponsoring my team this year .

i had EVS to start with and riding supermoto after every session i had to take them off as they where that uncomfortable under your leathers.

So i changed to the Astricks cell and they are much much better fit you can leave them under you leathers all day , but what i found they alway slide down and twist around to the inside so i was always trying to pull them up , the quick release tabs break often and i always end up with it rubing or bruise on the inner part of my kneecap .

the Podmx are much lighter and stronger ,have 4 velcro straps that hold them in place and they dont slip , they come with a spares kit and different thickness pads for the perfect fit .

so if your thinking of new braces try Podmx , i contacted them looking to find a dealer and they ended up supporting our team , there product is very very good .:lol::eek::applause::lol: