Sign in to follow this  

2 friends in bad bike crash.

A good friend of mine and his girl were both involved in a bad bike crash yesterday, they both suffered a broken femur on one side and she also crushed one knee cap and he had a broken arm in 4 places on one side, both of there helmets were smashed to pieces, there both going in for multiple surgeries, they were riding his R6 Yamaha, please, remember them in your prayers. Thanks, Rob.

I hope they get well soon and all the operations go well!

Sounds like a bad wreck for sure.

I hope the surgeries go well and they make a complete recovery.

Thanks, he actually works at a bike shop thats sells kawasaki and yamaha. He also rides an RM 125, His surgeries went well, but she is actually due out of surgery around 4:00 est today which was like 30 minutes ago, so dont know how shes doing as of yet.

Good thing they had their helmets on. Imagine if they didn't. Hope everything turns out ok.

tough deal.....how'd they end up crashing?

Well it was kinda there falt, it was one of those weird and stupid stop lights that have a green arrow and a plane green light, the kinda light thats almost gotten me killed a few times, they were in a town with twists and turns all over the place and didnt notice the yeild sign and went left through the light thinking they had the right of way because the light was green and they werent familier with the area and blamo! a junky explorer rammed em.:applause:

Same situation happened to my friends saturday. ran the green and got nailed.

Now they are screwed and the kids older brother who was driving has to sell his car to buy his younger brother one.... say goodbye to the BMW M3. It was a sad day today when everyone found out the insurance aint gonna cover it. That put the nail in the coffin and the beamer went bye bye.

A good friend of mine and his girl were both involved in a bad bike crash yesterday, they both suffered a broken femur on one side and she also crushed one knee cap and he had a broken arm in 4 places on one side, both of there helmets were smashed to pieces, there both going in for multiple surgeries, they were riding his R6 Yamaha, please, remember them in your prayers. Thanks, Rob.

Man that is terrible news. I'm sorry, and I hope they make it through this situation.

This is why I would never let my girlfriend ride with me on my R1.