Track days in Mid-atlantic area?

Okay, I've finally got 17's for my crf450x and I'm looking for a track day in the area of West Virginia, Ohio, or Kentucky. (even Penn or Virginia if need be) Anyone know of any tracks either racing or having practice days soon?

Thanks

Yes, VIR this weekend. Sunday is the patriot course.:applause::lol:

Monday is the North course.:lol::eek:

Summit Point WV Jefferson Course on April 7th with NESBA. 1.1 mile twisty road course...

Hey, Lewis:

I just saw your post - sorry this is sooo late. I live in WV also (charleston). I usually go to Circleville, OH, which is about 2 hrs and 15 minutes from my house. It's a really good gokart track WITH A DIRT SECTION so it's "real" supermoto. There are races AND a lot of open practice days and it's CHEAP.

I also have a street legal tard (drz 400 sm) so if you ever wanna hook up and ride on the street, let me know (not sure if you have a street legal sm or not).

Brent Hackney

I live in Morgantown....Hope to have either a drz400 or a yz450f tard soon.

Beave Run near Pittsburgh PA.

Beaverun has a lot of practice time. It is in Wampum, PA just Northwest of Pittsburgh right off the turnpike. It's an awesome track for pavement and if there is a big enough following I think we could get a decent dirt section going this year. Here is the link for the kart schedule almost all of the practices are open for Supermoto.

http://www.beaverunkarting.com/schedule_kart_racing.asp

Beave Run already has a good dirt section.......

Beaver6.jpg

Beaver9.jpg

CopyofIMGP3493.jpg

Beaverun has a lot of practice time. It is in Wampum, PA just Northwest of Pittsburgh right off the turnpike. It's an awesome track for pavement and if there is a big enough following I think we could get a decent dirt section going this year. Here is the link for the kart schedule almost all of the practices are open for Supermoto.

http://www.beaverunkarting.com/schedule_kart_racing.asp

How do you know when SuperMoto is allowed? I looked at the schedule and it doesn't say anything about SuperMoto...

The cart track does not run it. www.esmra.com does.