Sign in to follow this  

Eddiville GP Question - Debbie - Scoot?

Coming over for both days this weekend and considering just the Team Race for Saturday prior to racing expert on Sunday.

What are the specifics for the Saturday Team Race? If I remember last year it was 4 laps per rider?

Is there more than one class for the team race?

Thanks for any info.

Forecast said snow tomorrow:eek: Rest of the week looks good though:thumbsup:

Just realized I spelled Eddieville incorrectly..... ooooops

The OTBG site says 6 lap team race but I don't know if there are different classes.

Also, my son wants to have a go at his very first race :applause: ...is the Junior class 15 and under? Any bike restrictions?

The OTBG site says 6 lap team race but I don't know if there are different classes.

Also, my son wants to have a go at his very first race :applause: ...is the Junior class 15 and under? Any bike restrictions?

Hmmmm.... $40 per rider :lol: = 3 laps? Or is it $40 per team?

Per NMA no restriction on bikes in 15 and Under. OMRA has unique class designations though and it looks as if you race Junior B or C you have the track to your self:thumbsup: . If he is in in for points he needs to go Junior A which should include all NMA 15 & Under (I think).....

Why the "racer formerly known as" ? Did you get rid of the YZF426?

Also? - Is there a NMA discounted entry fee, Saturday, Sunday or both? More and more of us are making the trip down there, even for playdays:thumbsup: you have a cool place I think most of us just wish it could be closer:cry:

Thanks!

Why the "racer formerly known as" ? Did you get rid of the YZF426?

Nah, still have the 426 but I have pretty much turned it over to my son and I am riding my RM250. Plus, there may be a new bike in my future if I could ever make up my mind between a YZ450/YZ250/300XCW :applause:

Nah, still have the 426 but I have pretty much turned it over to my son and I am riding my RM250. Plus, there may be a new bike in my future if I could ever make up my mind between a YZ450/YZ250/300XCW :applause:

Welcome Newbie...

Team race on Saturday is at 8:30, will be 6 laps total, $40 per two-man team. We will not charge NMA members the extra $5 on Saturday or Sunday.You will have to tell the ladies or show a card? that you are NMA.

Snow wednesday would be perfect. We are worrying about watering this weekend and (some) dust.

Team race on Saturday is at 8:30, will be 6 laps total, $40 per two-man team. We will not charge NMA members the extra $5 on Saturday or Sunday.You will have to tell the ladies or show a card? that you are NMA.

Snow wednesday would be perfect. We are worrying about watering this weekend and (some) dust.

:eek: DUST? Haven't seen the stuff in months. Sounds cool.:applause:

Thanks!!!!!!!!

"Quakerstate" - as recommended by Fletch

Lol...maybe that's how you smoked your cam journal and lifter bucket :applause:

Sorry...that's not funny.

Lol...maybe that's how you smoked your cam journal and lifter bucket :applause:

Sorry...that's not funny.

That's all right...so which oil should I use:thumbsup:

Nah, still have the 426 but I have pretty much turned it over to my son and I am riding my RM250. Plus, there may be a new bike in my future if I could ever make up my mind between a YZ450/YZ250/300XCW :thumbsup:

300XCW Hands down! You'll never regret it.