Sign in to follow this  

My new toy (One way to get an E model street legal in California)

Well, after all the beaurocratic B.S. of trying to Dual-sport an E-model, I just decided to pick up one that already has a plate.

06DRZSM003.jpg

06DRZSM001.jpg

06DRZSM002.jpg

06DRZSM004.jpg

Like they say, if you can't beat them join them. Now all I have to do is pull this thing apart and swap over all of my stuff to wake this thing up. I haven't ridden a stock DRZ in along time. Damn these things are slow in stock trim!

I was thinking the opposite and picking up a 06 E model and swapping the Goods.........kudos, though black is suppose to be faster then yellow

This is the bike that is going to be swapped over and it is definetly faster! Of course with the Yoshi 450 kit, yellow, black, or blue will be just a little bit quicker than Suzuki originally intended.

The "E" isn't going anywhere, she is just loosing her "E" frame so I can take her on the street!

100_0121.jpg

Nice looking bike! I know it's not the black or blue version but I think the Metal Mullisha swingarm stickers give it an extra boost! LOL

Damn, I new I should have took those off! I am gonna catch alot of BS for those!

The previous owner was a Marine, so I guess that speaks for the stickers.

ahhh calpac thats the E i drooled over 10 months ago sweet bike I knew your tag sounded and looked familiar.

Love the yellow great looking SM!