Sign in to follow this  

Color of KTM'S

I thought it woud be interesting to do a poll on how many like the KTM orange, I like the style of the bikes and am thinking of getting one, but I'd have to overcome that orange color. Even if they would just change the orange to maybe a brighter or more floresent orange, but all orange and black is just a little much. I don't know how you set up one of those polls maybe one of you whiz kids could set up.

if you don't like the color, just buy some different color plastic. i've seen white, blue, silver and black so far.

I voted orange and still waiting for my KTM 250XCF to arrive (3 months now). I was riding Honda but I thought KTM had a better off-road motorcycle. I don't really care about the color but my priority was buying the best product for me.

Color is probably the last thing that i worry about when looking for a bike. Engine, suspension,feel etc.. are higher on my list then color. Just my opinion

I like the orange, but other colors are available if you don't.

I have had one orange bike, a 250 exc, the worst bike ever!!!

lol :applause:

just imagine how much further behind all the orange bikes you'd be if those guys weren't hampered by inferior motorcycles.

I'm probably gonna get laughed at, but I think that KTM's are the best looking bike on the market. :applause:

i like the orange..and guess what...after 2 months of saving up... I AM GETTING MY 2007 KTM 250 SXF on saturday!!!!!!!

i have seen, white, black, orange, and pink...theres a lot of choices...

I'm probably gonna get laughed at, but I think that KTM's are the best looking bike on the market. :applause:

i agree....there looks kill any other stocker out....and there handling/performance is right there with the other big 4 also...dont beleive me...research it, i have been for the past 2 months...:eek:

I think the Orange and black look sick thats kinda whats makin me want one so bad, My girl says were to deep in debt to get one unless I sell some of my yamahas, I hate to do it but I may just have to sell one or two,:eek: I want a 300 two stroke ktm really bad!:applause:

mine is orange and silver, but Im replacing the rear fender and number plates with orange ones.....I love the looks of KTM's

who cares about the color its still the best off road bike ever change the color your self::

I liked the last couple years more than the current one, but I'll get over it. Obviously it wasn't an issue for me (see sig). If you don't buy a bike because of the color... well... even that it's a consideration is enough to make me wonder.:applause: