Sign in to follow this  

Pics of Work Space..

I thought i would try something Knew everyone post pics of your work space so we can all see where the MAGIC happens.. These are pics of my basement pitbike palace lol lol.....Iam in the middle a 140 and grease session.. I will be posting a detailed how to with pics for the 140 upgrade so that everyone knows what gaskets and orings to use and in what order. Hopefully this will help somebody.:applause: ride on:thumbsup:

DSC00771.jpg

DSC00772.jpg

DSC00773.jpg

DSC00775.jpg

DSC00777.jpg

man I wish I had a place like that! All i got is a 3 car garage with 2 cars and 5 motorcycles including a honda Goldwing. :applause:

Haha you cant even see the floor in my garage, or the bench, or any other horizontal surface which can hold parts for various projects.....

You wouldn't believe where I build my engines if I showed you pics. Let's just say it's on the back porch and it's not enclosed, seriously. It's an old piece of crap table I was going to junk. Hard to believe someone's old kitchen table would be the birthplace of new engines.

I work on my bikes outside the barn b/c there is never enough room inside to do it. I always have used parts and new that I am waiting to do builds on sitting around in boxes in the house, on the porch, in the barn.

I have a couple of quads sitting around under the shelter that I am working on. Plus, I work on these things all day at work. I need a life.

i dont think i could ever work in that light. it would bother me with all the shadows... i have an 18x20 foot section of my dads wood shop that i used to keep my race quad and work on anything else. during a tear down its trashed... besides that i keep it pretty clean.