Sign in to follow this  

West Texas MX Track and FMX Park

I own about ten acres out in Fabens, TX just east of El Paso. I'm planning on building a very much needed MX track since there are none in this city and also an FMX Park with a couple of ramps, dirt hits, dirt landings, and foam pit. Anyone in the surrounding areas that can help or may have any input please do so. I'm not doing this to make any money but rather to support and promote the sport.

DVSFred

SWMS

That sounds like a great idea, i know alot of people who would love to drive to fabens instead of talarosa for the closest track. Just make sure its not a joke like fort hancock. And that fmx park sounds like the shit, i know a guy from calorado whos been waiting for you to build a park like that.

there is nothing wrong with driving to Tulie. Best bet if you do get to go through with your plans DON'T Make your race days conflict with Tularosa MX. That way one weekend we can race up there and another go to your track. I hope this does work out I hate only having desert trails to ride ALL the time it would be nice to be able to make that short drive and ride a nice track. When do you look to have this open up? Send me a PM

It looks to be like we will be getting started on building it sometime this summer. I'll update this as we find out more.