Sign in to follow this  

Corral Canyon Wed. 3/14 Who's In?

Last minute change of plans (suck) - my riding partner may not be able to sneak out of work tomoorow, but I'm planning on going either way.

The plan is to stage at the 'Four Corners' staging area around 10:30 in the morning and riding till...

Rode it last Weds. and it was awesome.

Leaving out of the Poway/Scripps Ranch area.

Anyone else able to sneak out for the day?

I'll be in a white Dodge riding a CRF450.

Ron

Maybe I should have said "MOSTLY" open. I know that it never closed 100% and but heard it was going to re-open soon. But I know that didn't mean it was going to be 100% open. Confused?? me too!

Amazing-rode all day long and never saw another bike. Kind of nice having the ENTIRE place all to myself.

That's awesome. You don't have to worry about the chance of a head-on collision. The Kernan Cycle trail is still open, right?

2 weeks ago went down Kernan and there were 3 bobcats working it. Don't ever think you're the only one there, stay to the right on the corners. It only takes 1 other. What you can ride of Esponoza has also been dozed

2 weeks ago went down Kernan and there were 3 bobcats working it. Don't ever think you're the only one there, stay to the right on the corners. It only takes 1 other. What you can ride of Esponoza has also been dozed

ALLWAYS!!! had more than one close call and one serious head on there. allways watch out, plenty of quads stopped in the middle of trails(and the occasional 2 wheel too:()

That's awesome. You don't have to worry about the chance of a head-on collision. The Kernan Cycle trail is still open, right?

Kernan is open for the entire length... Bronco Peak, Sidewinder and most of the interior trails are open, but some of the "renegade" trails that we took as official trails have been fenced off... I spent some time talking with the Ranger (Richard Tull) the other day; Trails Unlimited and his team are working every day, improving the trails, adding signage, etc.

The perimeter road from Bobcat to Corral Campgrounds (Skye Valley Road I think) is closed off, as is part of Espinosa.

A large group from SDAR is going up this Sunday www.dualsport-sd.com