Sign in to follow this  

STOLEN ttr-125l

hey guys, could you keep an eye out for my bike. It was stolen yesterday along with a craftsman tool box containing about 500$ worth of parts and tools. Also an aircompressor was taken. My shop was locked up and I guess they cut the lock and just rolled it out when I wasn't home...Luckily, my big bikes were at a friend's house... If you have any information, please let me know

Anyways, the bike is a 2003 yamaha ttr-125l with a big gun exhaust and renthal bars. It has a huge DC shoes sticker on the front numberplate, along with a whole lot of other stickers.

Thanks alot guys, im pretty bummed out....

reward 50$

410 266 3349

• Like 1

did you call the police? man i just hate hearing about people stealing bikes...i say find them and a public hanging is in order!

hope you find your bike

did you call the police? man i just hate hearing about people stealing bikes...i say find them and a public hanging is in order!

hope you find your bike

yeah, i filed a police report, and I couldnt agree with you more. That took a long time to save up for...thanks

Dude, that sucks! I am always at BD, I will keep an eye out for it. I sell Pitster Pros, I know it's not a TTR125 but, I will hook you up when you are ready to replace that pit bike. Hopefully you will find your bike, the tools and parts you will probably not find, but the bike maybe with any luck. Good luck bro.

Thanks de426, ill keep that in mind...im on my way to the local pawn shop, hopefully the guy was dumb enough to sell the compressor and tools to them so I can get a name...

Where in De do you live. I'm in Newark so I will keep my eyes open. My friends KTM 250 & Suzuki dr400 were stolen in the Newark area in Sept 2006. The police recovered the Suzuki without a scratch on it. The KTM is long gone.

Where in De do you live. I'm in Newark so I will keep my eyes open. My friends KTM 250 & Suzuki dr400 were stolen in the Newark area in Sept 2006. The police recovered the Suzuki without a scratch on it. The KTM is long gone.

I'm in Annapolis, Md...sorry to hear about thebikes

hey chip. sorry to hear about that, where abouts in annapolis? i live right in severna park and go to alot of local illegal riding spots, and it seems alot of the bikes there are stolen on the weekeneds, so ill look for yours. if i see it ill pm ya on here and maybe you could go the next weekened to check it out.

dude sorry 2 hear that. those tools r gonna b tough 2 get back. hope things go well n u find everything undamaged

hey, if i find it do i get the $50 dollar reward? im jk, just saw the add on craigslist

hey chip. sorry to hear about that, where abouts in annapolis? i live right in severna park and go to alot of local illegal riding spots, and it seems alot of the bikes there are stolen on the weekeneds, so ill look for yours. if i see it ill pm ya on here and maybe you could go the next weekened to check it out.

im right off of bestgate road, near the annapolis mall...and yeah, lol for you kx, ill make it 75$ Im gonna check up at coca cola next weekend...

ill be there on saturday, so ill keep an eye out there. there onyl other place that i think youll have a good chance seeing it is at laurel. but im pretty sure your bound to run across it at coca cola if it was stolen by someone who wants to ride, if its someone who's in it for money i hope for the best of luck to you.

hey, i was up at coca cola today, i didnt see anything, but i will be back there saturday and maybe sunday.

do you ride there often or not, because if so i really hope you find your bike, some guy brought a bobcat in and has made a track with jumps. there not the smallest jumps, but they sure are fun as hell if you have the balls to do them. thers a step on/step off(single to table to single again) and a bunch of doubles. there fun as hell.

hey, i was up at coca cola today, i didnt see anything, but i will be back there saturday and maybe sunday.

do you ride there often or not, because if so i really hope you find your bike, some guy brought a bobcat in and has made a track with jumps. there not the smallest jumps, but they sure are fun as hell if you have the balls to do them. thers a step on/step off(single to table to single again) and a bunch of doubles. there fun as hell.

dude thats sick!! ive been waitin for someone to do that. Ive been up there like 10 times or so, but started gettin kinda bored.The last few times I just took my jeep up. I cant go this weekend, but ill prob take the bikes/crew up next weekend to check that out. we should catch up sometime, ill be ridin a 04 yz250f #106 with a few 06kx250fs (friends) #256, 258, and 184. Ill have to talk em outa goin to TP's again...

yup, im usaully there every sat, asnd i got to tp's every sunday now.