Sign in to follow this  

Middle creek 03/18

So we got Superslyko comming over the hill to ride m/cr.So am I the only one showing up on Sunday?

Where are the locals when we need them?

He needs someone to bump bars with.

So in the mean time go check out the videos on this site,Extreme days,get the party started,you gotta be tough,gatorbait.Good carnage.ouch.Been there.

http://www.toesuporfaceplant.com/

So lets get some riders together for this weekend.:applause:

I've watched that movie with the 2 gals & everyone else about 3 times now.

That place looks great! :applause:

It's so funny. Slyko was my nickname in high school. Nobody ever called me Scott. Everybody had a nickname.

A teacher called me Slyko once, and I freaked out! Screamed at her, "don't ever call me that!" She asked, "But everybody else calls you that!?"

Yeah, I said, but they're all kids! No adults can call me that! :eek:

Kids are funny.

Did they ever call you Sicko!

I think thats a good one!

I am really bummed that we will not ride this time, in the future we will.

I am about 50 miles from stoney via gravel road for half of it. One of these times you go out there I will meey ya, show me around- I do not really know stoney. Maybe we can take pics in the parking lot>

So anyone get a chance to check out the videos on that site?Sorry,I see alot of videos and its good to see the videos that show what falls it takes to get there.

Somemore cool vids here.

http://www.gofastfilms.com/SKIING/skividpage.htm

So I'm on my own?I've only been riding a few times sence the injury.Out of the loop for 8 months.Would be nice to have a little help here.Huskeygirl and guy.Are ya around?Between your and my knowlage of the park we could put together a nice loop.

Thanks?:applause::eek::lol:

So anyways,the 1st link I put up,toesuporfaceplant is a TT brother Jonesy920.

Shoot him a pm,maby tell him what you think of his site.I'm sure he spent lots of time building it.I know I cant wait to hook up with the brother to foot and ride all in the same weekend.

Bob,

Glad to hear you are back in action. I rarely have time to cruise TT anymore. But Mike L. mentioned this ride. The rumor has it that BigBob and Gary in K'vill

will be joining you. Is this true?

I have plans to ride CC with a friend this Sunday. We are wanting to ride from CC to Stonyford and back. I think its about 60 miles round trip. You gys up for that?

• Like 1

yo motomanfan,its been awhile,Its nice to be back doing something, eventhough I cant hual ass anymore.When you say CC do you mean clear creek or cc camp?I'm thinking CC camp because there is no trail from clear creek to Stony,right?

Anyway's the plan is,Superslyko wants to ride over from stony,with a group,comming in on lower deer valley rd.Then I take them on a loop and they ride back after.I think if he dosent get a group, super is going to drive over"safer if your on your own"Will meet at jenny's or pennys?what ever that cafe is called, then I'll probly take'em up to penny pines and stage from there.Havent heard from brother gnky,he normaly works weekends and bigbob is flaming the idea so dont think he's going.So you got the quad riders in your group this time around?

yo motomanfan,its been awhile,Its nice to be back doing something, eventhough I cant hual ass anymore.When you say CC do you mean clear creek or cc camp?I'm thinking CC camp because there is no trail from clear creek to Stony,right?

Anyway's the plan is,Superslyko wants to ride over from stony,with a group,comming in on lower deer valley rd.Then I take them on a loop and they ride back after.I think if he dosent get a group, super is going to drive over"safer if your on your own"Will meet at jenny's or pennys?what ever that cafe is called, then I'll probly take'em up to penny pines and stage from there.Havent heard from brother gnky,he normaly works weekends and bigbob is flaming the idea so dont think he's going.So you got the quad riders in your group this time around?

Gary is on the big island smoking some fish:p . PM him last night he said he was on Kona until April. I know last May Gary, Allen and I tried to go to Stoney for a pic of the road wash out and this was the result

102_0788.jpg