Sign in to follow this  

Mega bomb

hey b4 u ask i only have 5 posts not 4 billion like it says someone hacked into it or something. But i was wondering if i buy the mega bomb for the 04-05 crf250r will it fit on my x. I want to run a full Ti 4.1 megabomb system to really got the bike to run:applause: Thanks

Best thing to do is ask FMF. The R header fits on the X so i'm sure the mega bomb fits too.But the R header sits extremley close to the lower rad hose you might have a clearance/heat issue and have to use heat tape.

hey b4 u ask i only have 5 posts not 4 billion like it says someone hacked into it or something. But i was wondering if i buy the mega bomb for the 04-05 crf250r will it fit on my x. I want to run a full Ti 4.1 megabomb system to really got the bike to run:applause: Thanks

Hi I run a R mega bomb on my X it fits no problem and clears everything ok,Martin. cheak out my garage for a look at it .

Hi I run a R mega bomb on my X it fits no problem and clears everything ok,Martin. cheak out my garage for a look at it .

Great looking bike. How much money do you have in mods?????

hey b4 u ask i only have 5 posts not 4 billion like it says someone hacked into it or something.

For what it's worth, that's actually the maximum integer value that can be represented using 32 bits. There is probably a bug somewhere in the forum code that causes that. I doubt your account was hacked. You may want to try contacting the forum admin to fix it or re-create your account.