Sign in to follow this  

Looking for a 2006 or 2007 CRF250R FOR SALE

I am looking for a great condition 06 or 07 crf250r for sale. Must be great condition. Rims straight, motor solid. Owner must have title in hand. I would like the bike to have extras, exhaust, stock still okay. Have cash, please let me know.

I am looking for a great condition 06 or 07 crf250r for sale. Must be great condition. Rims straight, motor solid. Owner must have title in hand. I would like the bike to have extras, exhaust, stock still okay. Have cash, please let me know.

buy mine 7k

100_1163.JPG

I would say here in California, I would say that bike would go for a little under $6k. I have seen 2006's on Craigslist for under $5k. Thats a nice bike though.

thats worth 6k not 7k

someone could offer me 6500 for it today and i wouldnt let it go. dont want to sell it but if someone is dumb enough to buy it for 7k ill sell it thats what i have into it

buy mine 7k

100_1163.JPG

wow that bike is awsome...but 7k is a lot....but still looks hot....i would never sell that :applause:

I have been having the hardest time finding a bike, I checked all over the USA on cycletrader, MXclassifieds, MotoXXXforum, Criagslist, all bikes are beat, looking for a nice 2004 for aroung 4,000 with extras on it,

I have been having the hardest time finding a bike, I checked all over the USA on cycletrader, MXclassifieds, MotoXXXforum, Criagslist, all bikes are beat, looking for a nice 2004 for aroung 4,000 with extras on it,

does it have to be crf?

How much would a brand new never been in the dirt 07 crf 250 with a 41 hp engine be worth

why would'nt it

because a crf is just the best bike out there they hold their value shit i dont know i have a crf this guy is the one trying to find a bike

Not sure...he got me confused too. LOL:excuseme:

Ill talk to my buddy, he wants to sell his 05' and ill post pics.

if you would come down and look at my 06, it has a mdk cam, 14-1 coated cp piston, wb aluminum pro exhaust, new plastics, the bike has been compelely trown down to the frame and cleaned and all bearings have been grease, it has pro taper bars with a rubber mounted pro taper tripple clamps, renthal kevlar grips, and a asv f3 pro clutch. the only thing that it needs is a good set of tires and it is ready to race. it also has a perfrectly jeted carb and the apmod done to it. i'm looking for 5, but it is negotiable. come and take a look at tell me what its worth to you

what the hell are you talking about!

i asked does it have to be a crf. you said why wouldnt it. i came up with some bs about how crf are so good thats why you cant find one for 4k maybe you should start looking for a cheaper bike i heard yamahas are cheap