Rm125...???

who owns a 02 RM125 or has ridden one does it handle good? how is the power? ...ect????

thanks, Dan

The 02 is a good bike.I have a 03 and it's not much different than the 02.Good power and good handeling make the rm a favorite for 125 class racing.

ok i think im gonna get a ktm or honda 250f if i like racing and what is the rm like compared to a crf250x??

ok i think im gonna get a ktm or honda 250f if i like racing and what is the rm like compared to a crf250x??

I would defenetly look into somthing other than a ktm.My son used to race a ktm there good bikes but parts are expensive and hard to get.For that reason I would look elsewhere.The honda crf250f is a solid bike but be prepaired to spend a small fortune if you plan on racing it.Motor work on a four stroke is expensive but there great bikes.Sorry Iv'e never rode a crf250x so I don't know how it would compare to a rm125.The Rm 125 is a killer bike I have two of them and couldn't be happier.I personally think the yz125 is the best 125 outthere but they don't pay much for contengency and without the contengency from suzuki we probibly couldn't afford to race.If your serious about racing look at suzuki for sure they pay out alot of cash.Nothing better than making money from the manufacturer.Good luck in whatever you choose and :applause:

ok thanks for advice well a ktm store is supposed to be moving in like 2 min away from my honda dealer that i go to so that not a problem. just a 2-stroke doesent have that low-end pull that the 250fs have

3 hours ago, Rm'd for life said:

Ive been riding a 02 rm 125 for about a year. it handles great and has a ton of power ?

Completely true!, 125's are incredibly fun to ride.  But if the OP is going to be racing against a bunch of 250f's then he needs to look elsewhere.

3 hours ago, Rm'd for life said:

Ive been riding a 02 rm 125 for about a year. it handles great and has a ton of power ?

Just out of curiosity, how the heck did you find a post from 2007?? Lol 

On 3/13/2007 at 10:11 PM, MotoMan-5 said:

who owns a 02 RM125 or has ridden one does it handle good? how is the power? ...ect????

thanks, Dan

GREAT bike, plenty of parts available and handle very well.