Sign in to follow this  

4 all the x4 non believers, test rides...

... since some of you love to hate on pitsters new bike the x4, one of the owners of SGR has offered the chance for you guys to go test one of these bikes at Starwest, my home town track.

He posted this on PM

We will be down at starwest at perris,ca on wedensday riding and testing a bone stock x4. So if you would like to try one out and see what it is all about come down. Give me a call and I will get you some times.

thanks,

jeremiah

760-964-1203

So go see for yourself so you can learn first hand about these bikes.

Mine is coming tomarrow, I'll give you guys my impressions over the weekend.

... looking forward to hearing your thoughts ... so far i have only heard rave reviews ! good luck and be safe !

East coast, west coast it dont matter.

haha have a pitster test day at OWC and see how that goes

haha have a pitster test day at OWC and see how that goes

Great! Now we've gone from arguing about knockoffs vs. everything else....to...east coast vs. west coast.....what about the midwest?:applause:

i am not saying east coast vs west coast...i am saying get some pro's(national known names in pit bike racing) on them and florida(mostly owc) seems to have the most top pros in one area. I just dont want reviews from people that dont work a bike to its limits. A review from "Joe who brapss around his back yard" will be alot different then a review from someone who is a Factory pitbike rider. I would LOVE to get a chance to ride one....unfortunatly i cant cause of where i am located..so i want a review i can trust!

Well Ca, Nv, and Az have some dang good riders that can push these likes to the limit. So i think that with this test day we should get a variety of opinions.

How did it go by the way?

i am not saying east coast vs west coast...i am saying get some pro's(national known names in pit bike racing) on them and florida(mostly owc) seems to have the most top pros in one area. I just dont want reviews from people that dont work a bike to its limits. A review from "Joe who brapss around his back yard" will be alot different then a review from someone who is a Factory pitbike rider. I would LOVE to get a chance to ride one....unfortunatly i cant cause of where i am located..so i want a review i can trust!

I am not sure but I think Mark from AHP will be down there this weekend with his, maybe he wil let you ride it. I am sure you will see some at OWC soon.

we are also meeting with Pit Racer, and Transworld later this month with a few pro's to have a media day, I am sure they will also give some honest reviews on the bikes.

cool cool i planned on meeting him tonight at owc or at mx class tomorrow morning...we will see how it goes

I am not sure but I think Mark from AHP will be down there this weekend with his, maybe he wil let you ride it. I am sure you will see some at OWC soon.

we are also meeting with Pit Racer, and Transworld later this month with a few pro's to have a media day, I am sure they will also give some honest reviews on the bikes.

Hey Gary a buddy of mine is looking at racing some big pitbike races this summer.He rode my x2 a couple months ago and liked it He would like to try a x4 and see how it is and if it went well he said he would race one.He is a national pro rider with a good resume and would push the bike to it's limit.He used to race for team bookoo last season.Pm me if interested and I will hook you up with him.