Sign in to follow this  

Milford Lake, Kansas ride, Sunday, Mar. 18th

Milford Lake is calling on a group of us from Kansas City for this coming Sunday, Mar. 18th. if weather cooperates.

Come join us.

what time will you guys be heading out? how far is it from KC to Milford lake?

I forgot to mention, we should be out there around 11:30 am. Milford is about 175 from Liberty and it takes about 2.5 hours to get there.

I might head up there with you guys, but I'll be solo as my normal riding buds are either out of town or working. Knowing that someone from the board might be there as well is a plus.

Is your group from KC pretty large?

Ten,

My group usually consists of about 4-5 riders, but 3 of them are racing hairscrambles so it will be just two of us, plus KTMKIM will be there:applause:

I'll shoot you an pm with my cell number if you would like to call and you are more than welcome to ride with us. The other guy is new to dirtbiking and has a brand new CRF450 and I took him to Oakland today and he did fantastic and is looking forward to more open riding that Milford offers.

I'll be in a 2002 Red Ford F250 4x4 Supercab with a 2003 250 EXC with number 393 on the side. Also look for a girl:cry: on a KTM (KTM KIM) 300 or my friend on his 2007 CRF450 #10.

Looking forward to have you riding with us, as I say, the more the merrier. The only thing that would prevent us from coming if it rains.

Rick

We are going to leave slightly later, so my arrival time should be around 11:30 am.

Either stop by the truck or stop me on the trails and introduce yourself.

Rick

Milford was perfect today. The only problem was the area was overwhelmed with stupid quad riders racing in the parking lot and stirring up dust for those that were taking breaks at their vehicles.

Anyway, it was great meeting and riding with ten39, D-Rock920, and nathan71. I will compliment both D-Rock920 and nathan71 on their professionalism and mannerism for two fantastic young riders that were excellant trail leaders too. They acted more like someone in their 30's than being teenagers. Thanks again to all as your made my rider fantastic.

Rick