Sign in to follow this  

07 te 510 blinker's stoped working

front and rear blink's stoped also not showing it on the screen either. I checked the two fuses 15 amp there ok,:lol: by the batt.:lol: The other day I unpluged the rear blink's and took them off the bike ,and I know I started up the bike ,Did I short something out or what??:applause::eek:

There's a plug under the headlight at the front of the bike.(hooked on a bracket off the top triple tree) More than likely this is loose fitting or fully disconnected. My blinkers did this before I ever rode the bike. Easy enough fix, though! Its a 2-place connector (1 red wire/ 1 blue wire) that's plugged into the flasher.(little black box) My bike is same year/model. I'd check that out!

That little plug in unit is the solid state flasher......known to go bad.......can be replaced with a regular 12V flasher or try another OEM....

I checked all those plug's and connectors all good i'm thinking it's that #14 in the manual, turn indicators flasher. Just need to find where it's at.:applause:

I checked all those plug's and connectors all good i'm thinking it's that #14 in the manual, turn indicators flasher. Just need to find where it's at.:applause:

Its in the top triple clamp...