Sign in to follow this  

blue honda....looks bad?

GO FOR IT NICK!

ps do you guys think i did a good photo shop job?

u did good, except screw up a little bit on rims but otherwise GOOD JOB:thumbsup:

I think you did an outstanding job of ps. Yes you can see the rims a bit but the blue with the highlites and graphics and all the other blue bling looks kick a$$. I would do that to my crf in a heart beat if I didnt just drop $2g on my motor.

you got to be jokeing , i think it was the worst move ever for yammy to go blue, so honda doing it is insane!, blue sucks, looks great new but looks shit after 3 rides, and don't get me started on twin exausts!!

good luck finding the colored plastic.

A few companies had made short runs of blue and yellow plastic for the crf's. Saw a couple posted here in the past. I thought they looked pretty good.

I wouldn`t go with the Yamaha coloured bike :eek:

why not. might you get jealous of his bike becoming more reliable then your red bike now that his would be blue :lol: :lol: :applause:

why not. might you get jealous of his bike becoming more reliable then your red bike now that his would be blue :lol::eek::applause:

No i wouldn`t get jealous, im just warning it might get as worse as Yamahas are :lol: :lol:

you got to be jokeing , i think it was the worst move ever for yammy to go blue, so honda doing it is insane!, blue sucks, looks great new but looks shit after 3 rides, and don't get me started on twin exausts!!
had my bike for three years and the plastic still looks like new. maybe it's cause I don't crash three times every ride.