Sign in to follow this  

So what do the ladies think?

Ok I got bored and started playing with photoshop and i made this for my girlfriend(she thrashed her bike so we are gonna redo it). So do you girls like?

ps i havent shown her the pic yet

brytsbike.jpg

I kinda like it. I think the colored hubs is what makes it. Now try to get someone to actaully make that is a different deal.

I kinda like it. I think the colored hubs is what makes it. Now try to get someone to actaully make that is a different deal.

well, maier makes the pink plastics for all bikes and quads, and you could get the hubs powdercoated. you buy an oem graphics kit and youre done! project might be a little pricey, but that is one sweet bike.

Ok I got bored and started playing with photoshop and i made this for my girlfriend(she thrashed her bike so we are gonna redo it). So do you girls like?

No. :applause:

I like purple but anything that distinguishes a stock bike is neat-o, in my book! :applause:

I hate pink.....BUT, that is sweet looking. Unique is always good in my book.

Thanks girls im really hoping she likes the color..she was way bummed when her bike got trashed so maybe it will cheer her up:thumbsup:

Thanks girls im really hoping she likes the color..she was way bummed when her bike got trashed so maybe it will cheer her up:thumbsup:

Gosh I hope she likes pink...Would hate to see you dump a whack of money into it for her to hate it...Pink is a colour you either love it or hate it....Not my style , but my daughter thinks it cool...good luck :applause:

Pam

Gosh I hope she likes pink...Would hate to see you dump a whack of money into it for her to hate it...Pink is a colour you either love it or hate it....Not my style , but my daughter thinks it cool...good luck :applause:

Pam

lol Yeah she really likes pink and dont sweat it about dumping money into it. The bike isnt as bad as she thinks and i know a lot of people who can give me great deals on parts and anodizing (spelled that wrong?)so I'm not worried. You're right about the whole color pink thing' it would look funny on a mini or something im deffinately not a fan of pink on a big bike, but its not mine so owell I'll still back her up about it.

Thanks for all the good feed back on here!

Did you inform her it's a dirt bike, they're made to be trashed?

Sorry had to.

On a serious note if she likes pink then she will really love that.

Lol Yeah I let her know that all the time!, but you can understand its her baby basicly.:applause: So I dont blame her and she wasnt even the one to mess her bike up.(her brother decided to screw around with it) Im gonna show her tomarrow and Ill let you all know how she liked it.

Well in that case that sux that someone else trashed it....I only let people that have a bike worth more then mine ride mine. That way if they wreck it, I get theirs. lol It makes them be careful.

Well in that case that sux that someone else trashed it....I only let people that have a bike worth more then mine ride mine. That way if they wreck it, I get theirs. lol It makes them be careful.

But, but, but...what if they have a bike worth more than yours that you don't like?

If hubby thrashed my CRF230, I don't wanna ride his KTM 450SX! :applause: