anyone want to ride 3/15 or 3/16 or 3/18

looking for people to ride with thur, fri, or sun.:eek: Iam in manteca willing to meet up @ carnegie, hollister, prarrie city or whatever just got my bke put back together after a good wreck:bonk: and ready to ride. :applause:

I can ride Friday. I would be down for Carnegie. I actually own the Togo's in Manteca. I ride an 04 CRF 450R. Love trails and hills.

Waz-up Jdawg, got ur bars on I see :eek: Would you be up to having a kwadtard follow you around on sunday???? Last sunday I saw a dude on a yami 450 snap his axle going off one of the jumps on the new quad track :applause:

I think they need to round off the tops of those jumps, I skerd myself on the first jump last weekend?

Hey, btw I didn't see your name on the list for friday off you playin hooky?

hey joe good hearin from ya.:applause: a buddy of mine are going to ride friday. iam gonna be a little slow got a bad foot. if you can make it we will be there around 10ish parking in the back behind the rangers shop. rooster if you want to meet up there we will be in a old white gmc truck with black trailer me and my buddy have 450s his is an x. going on sun to.

? Sorry my bad... not a "new" track but they did build up the jumps on the quad/mx track just east of the campground. :applause: Looks like we'll be out there Sunday. Just be careful, wait a few before riding it if it's just been watered :eek: It gets slick as snot !!!

Well for anyone interested me and two of my buds are going to be behind the ramgers shop parked against the hill in two white pick ups one old one fairly new we are on 2 crf 450s and one white yami 450 we are intermediate i guess if you want to joins us meet us there about 10 am fri. the 16th

Just got back from carnegie. It was pretty hot today and a little dusty. The top "banjo" looking nut on my front brakes came loose and I pumped air into the lines trying to use them so I had to buy some dot 4 brake fluid from skips and bleed my brakes. Other than that it was a good ride.