Sign in to follow this  

Coolant Hoses-Where to get GOOD ones

I searched myself silly, to no avail, so here goes......

My 2000 is starting to show her age, so instead of buying a fresh bike, I'm beginning to amass the goodies needed for a major renovation (at least that's what I'm telling the wife to sneak in some upgrades:busted: ), and one of the things on my list is coolant hoses-the stockers are starting to swell a bit, and better safe than sorry.

What I am looking for is if anyone besides Suzuki makes hoses for a DRZ, preferably silicone based, reinforced braided hoses that are top-notch stuff.

Thanks in advance for any info!:applause:

I've seen steel braided rad hoses on someone's, but can't recall who's it was. I think the pictures were in their garage. By the time I remember you'll probably have your renovation done!

I've seen steel braided rad hoses on someone's, but can't recall who's it was. I think the pictures were in their garage. By the time I remember you'll probably have your renovation done!

Not at the speed I'm going-we're talking powdercoating the frame, large tank, DS kit, suspension upgrades, cams, exhaust, etc if this list grows any longer, Brian and Val will have their renovation paid for by me!