Sign in to follow this  

buying main and pilot jets??

Does anybody know where I can buy/order single main and pilot jets? My dealer can only order them in packs of 4. If I try to order them at the parts counter as Honda, Yamaha, or Suzuki parts, the employees can't figure out how to order anything other than the stock jet. I have found some catalog places that will sell jets, but they want to charge me $7-9 shipping for a $2 jet that could be mailed with a 39 cent stamp! Please help. My head is getting sore from all the wall banging!

The 2 options I know of are to order on line and take the hit on shipping and handling or look around for an independant motorcycle service shop.

Email the company that makes your bike. I contacted Honda about parts I needed for my bike and they got me them. I'm sure whatever your brand is they will do the same.

My dealer can only order them in packs of 4. If I try to order them at the parts counter as Honda, Yamaha, or Suzuki parts, the employees can't figure out how to order anything other than the stock jet.

Do yourself a favor - don't deal w/ those clowns any longer. :applause:

You probably will be needing a tube or something else for your bike so why not order the jet(s) with something else to justify the shipping? Keep in mind, if you order from out of state, you generally don't have to pay tax on purchases.