Sign in to follow this  

10" tires and tubes

Hey guys I got a 10" wheel with a 2.75 x 10 tire thats about wore out and was wanting to know a good tire and heavy tube to buy. I want an offroad tire that will last a while for light trail riding and a heavy tube b/c I have already had to put a couple of patches on this one. do they make a 3.00 x 10 or bigger in what Im looking for? Any help would be great. Thanks

shinko makes a great tire and is very wide even tho it claims to be 2.75 its more like 3.25. and i have only had one and it was short lived due to selling the wheel it is on, cause these dang tires are so flippin ridiculous to change but it was the innova, extreme traction..it was almost like having studs in the 8 inches of crunchy snow we had here....very big and wide.

The shinko is a good tire and is probibly the widest you'll find.I personally like the starcross tires the best very agressive tire that works great in any condition.Get yourself a tuff tube there cheap and work well.

I run this 10" rear tire in stock class with a 12" up front.

These are long lasting, and hook up good. Great $$

http://www.xtrememotorco.com/accessories/Default.aspx

WHEEL/TIRE-3.50 x 10 XTREME KNOBBY

P/N 200476:

This tire is made exclusively for XTREME. The 3.50 X 10 XTREME Knobby is a 10 inch tire that thinks it is a 12! Wide body and agressive tread along with a tall profile give 10 inchers an advantage on rutted or soft tracks.

Price: $37.89