A preview

Not the best pic man, can you get a better one? Can't really see the graphics. And I thought you were going all green?

By the way, here's a pic of mine. I know you mentioned you wanted to see it when I was done.

DSCN0032.jpg

• Like 1

Look'n pretty killer Matt, Yeah Ron a better picture would be nice, it looks pretty cool.

Little too much green in this thread though.?

P1010001.jpg

I love that graphic kit, just like the first 400 Henry rode :eek:

Speaking of, you guys hear he broke his back again? Right above or below where he broke the first time at Budds Creek. :applause: He was practicing supermoto.

Hey 206,that's cool as hell but what do you do for parts?I imagine a crash can lead to 50 phone calls.Where do you find stuff?

Vintage MX is so huge right now that many of the off-brands have quite an industry of mom & pop companies 're-popping' parts. For that bike, I can have anything it needs delivered to my house in 2 days. Wiseco (Pro-Lite) makes a sweet single-ring piston for it...and L.A. Sleeve still cuts plenty of liners for the old bikes.

Hell, that bike is way easier to get parts for than my '83 CR, or any of my older XRs.

Vintage MX is so huge right now that many of the off-brands have quite an industry of mom & pop companies 're-popping' parts. For that bike, I can have anything it needs delivered to my house in 2 days. Wiseco (Pro-Lite) makes a sweet single-ring piston for it...and L.A. Sleeve still cuts plenty of liners for the old bikes.

Hell, that bike is way easier to get parts for than my '83 CR, or any of my older XRs.

Vintage bikes are cool. I've been looking for a nice 1979 YZ400 forever. I found a few, but nobody wants to sell them. My Dad had a 79 model, I always thought it would be cool to have a replica of the bike he loved so much.

listen up jamal's....no one wants to see pictures of your cheap hoonky out dated rides....This thread was designed for factory rides only. Matt's would fit into this category as well. All others piss off, thank you. On another note, anyone want to carpool to walnut tommarow, I usually crash and I dont want to drive home hurt all on my own.

• Like 1

Speaking of, you guys hear he broke his back again? Right above or below where he broke the first time at Budds Creek. :applause: He was practicing supermoto.

That sucks huge, last I heard he has no feeling in his legs and haven't heard of any improvements. For sure, even if he does walk again, you gotta think this is the end of the story. :eek:

The guy has dodged more bullets than John Wayne.?