Sign in to follow this  

05 Tc 450

A guy at work has a 05 TC 450 he is looking to sell gonna go check it out soon. Anything In particular on the 05 TC 450 I should check out?

Does this bike get a green sticker in Cal?

I have one I love it ,ride it alot (I live in the desert so we just go from the house)no issues so far,and yes its green sticker.

I have one I love it ,ride it alot (I live in the desert so we just go from the house)no issues so far,and yes its green sticker.

Green Sticker electric start Husky sounds sweet. I'll be using it for D-37 and USDR dez racing maybe a few D-37 gp's as well. At this point I hope to use it for a dez bike. What do you think does the TC 450 make a good dez ride?

I think I can see a Husky in my near future.

You will need to change the stock sprockets to make the gearing a little taller for D-37 racing. Other than that it is a real good desert bike.

You will need to change the stock sprockets to make the gearing a little taller for D-37 racing. Other than that it is a real good desert bike.

Ran 14/50 on my old WR 426. Running 15/50 on my YZ 250.

What do you suggest for the TC 450 How does 15/48 sound?

Ran 14/50 on my old WR 426. Running 15/50 on my YZ 250.

What do you suggest for the TC 450 How does 15/48 sound?

yeah any one tried out the 15/48 combo.. the 15/50 is awsome for the MX track or a TT track donno if it's going to kill the powerband going a 48 rear sprocket..