Sign in to follow this  

My Bikes!! Street & Dirt

really nice collection. i love that street bike. are all those yours? if so you must have a good job. if not my guess is your in debt bad or your selling crack

you have everything except a KTM in that garage.

:applause::eek: The funny thing is that there is one now!! :lol: My Gf's dad just got his new 525 EXC... That pic was taken a couple weeks ago in his garage before a trip we were going on.

Talk about "Pick your favorite color". :lol:

:lol: I wish it was like that... The only color I pick for Dirt is GREEN!! Ive ridden the other two bikes (both 450's) and I prefer my Raced out 250F over both of them. :applause:

But boy that Street Bike :eek: Gotta Love it!! Nothing Compares to carving up the canyons at 60+ :lol:

Its a 2007 Gsxr 600...
I definately am going to look into getting one of those. :applause:

I have an 06 GSXR 600 and absolutely love it!

If you look into the 600s the new Hondas are nice too but don't buy to much of the hype.

Suzuki street bikes are a different breed just sit on one and then a Honda.

My 2 cents =P

Those new zuks are very clean - right off the showroom floor. Takes a lot of effort (well, not a ton) to clean up the hondas:

RR9-24-06.jpg

The '07 RRs will be even harder to shave clean (that is if you still want to ride on the street).

Those new zuks are very clean - right off the showroom floor. Takes a lot of effort (well, not a ton) to clean up the hondas:

The '07 RRs will be even harder to shave clean (that is if you still want to ride on the street).

I had an 03 Cbr 600rr before this bike, and I loved it..... untill I saw, and sat on the Suzuki. I must say that I thought I wouldnt notice too much of a difference... but wow :eek: I LOVE THIS BIKE!! Now the new CBR 600 RR is pretty sick with all the gadgets and stuff... but that Elec Steering Damper is a bit scary :applause: I dont know what happens if that thing malfunctions. But Im seriously eying the new CBR 1000 RR Repsol Racing Replica Bike, or even the KTM Super Duke 990 (that thing is tooo sick)... maybe adding another couple Horses to the stable :lol: