My Bikes!! Street & Dirt

Talk about "Pick your favorite color".?

? I wish it was like that... The only color I pick for Dirt is GREEN!! Ive ridden the other two bikes (both 450's) and I prefer my Raced out 250F over both of them. :applause:

But boy that Street Bike :eek: Gotta Love it!! Nothing Compares to carving up the canyons at 60+?

Those new zuks are very clean - right off the showroom floor. Takes a lot of effort (well, not a ton) to clean up the hondas:

The '07 RRs will be even harder to shave clean (that is if you still want to ride on the street).

I had an 03 Cbr 600rr before this bike, and I loved it..... untill I saw, and sat on the Suzuki. I must say that I thought I wouldnt notice too much of a difference... but wow :eek: I LOVE THIS BIKE!! Now the new CBR 600 RR is pretty sick with all the gadgets and stuff... but that Elec Steering Damper is a bit scary :applause: I dont know what happens if that thing malfunctions. But Im seriously eying the new CBR 1000 RR Repsol Racing Replica Bike, or even the KTM Super Duke 990 (that thing is tooo sick)... maybe adding another couple Horses to the stable?