Sign in to follow this  

New Racing show on SPEED

Rich Christenson, the host of PINKS, and SPEED are putting together a new racing show that is called BK4, it stands for Bikes, Karts, and 4-wheelers. Basically it is a triathlon type race, where one rider will race 5 laps on each machine.

Anyhow, I have got in touch with the right people and I can get on and compete in the trial shows and I am looking for Sponsors or any help I can get. The show I am on will be filmed for two days, and be broken down and aired on SPEED in 6 shows, and they do not have a problem letting the riders show off their sponsors on camera. So if anyone would be looking to Sponsor and have their company on National television for 6 shows, maybe even more if they re-run it, or if they know anyone or a company that would be interested, please shoot me a PM with info.

Also, if nothing else I will be using my own machines, and if any local TTer's would be willing to let me borrow any type of dirt slicks for my CRF450, or a quad, or "TT" type rims and tires, it would be greatly appreciated.:applause:

Thank You,

Brandon

Brandon,

We rode my track last night. Conditions were excellent. Some buddies rode it Tuesday as well (I was out of town). Shoot me a PM with your phone number...

Also on Speed ... Epic Ride...

Ricky Johnson and others take 3 totally different people to cool riding areas....Not bad....

Nick

My Team got a spot on the show to. The biggest and hardest obtacle for us is going to be getting a kart.

My Team got a spot on the show to. The biggest and hardest obtacle for us is going to be getting a kart.

Really? Cool!:applause:

Yeah that is what I'm looking for, I used to race karts when I was a younger teen, but 125's aren't as popular in this area. Most of them are WKA Briggs legal Karts.

Good job Brandon:thumbsup: , I will def. be looking for you in the show.

Do you have a date when the show airs?

Really? Cool!:applause:

Yeah that is what I'm looking for, I used to race karts when I was a younger teen, but 125's aren't as popular in this area. Most of them are WKA Briggs legal Karts.

That is the kind I got us hooked up with, I hope its worthy enough. We have the bike and quad.

Oh BTW me and Skull52 are on the same team.

Hope to see you there!

I want to do it too, but getting ahold of a kart is the obstacle I don't think I'll be able to overcome. As of last night at 10PM, they only had 4 teams confirmed out of the 12 spots available.

That is the kind I got us hooked up with, I hope its worthy enough. We have the bike and quad.

Oh BTW me and Skull52 are on the same team.

Hope to see you there!

I thought about going with a kart smaller than a 125cc as well, on a 1/8 mile track, handling is more important than anything.

I wish I still had the kart I used to race about 5 or 6 years ago, it was set up perfect for a flat 1/8 miles, at Lawrenceburg Speedway I could get up to the front fairly quick.

I want to do it too, but getting ahold of a kart is the obstacle I don't think I'll be able to overcome. As of last night at 10PM, they only had 4 teams confirmed out of the 12 spots available.

I was told this time last week that 5 teams were confirmed, not sure if that was including me or not.

Was supposed to here "concrete" info about the show early this week, as far as filming dates and such, have any of you heard anything?

Good luck to you all.

Might be worth a call to Comet Kart... I imagine the advertising opportunity

would be pretty good, enough that maybe they'd loan a kart??

Rich Christenson, the host of PINKS, and SPEED are putting together a new racing show that is called BK4, it stands for Bikes, Karts, and 4-wheelers. Basically it is a triathlon type race, where one rider will race 5 laps on a road course on each machine.

Anyhow, I have got in touch with the right people and I can get on and compete in the trial shows and I am looking for Sponsors or any help I can get. The show I am on will be filmed for two days, and be broken down and aired on SPEED in 6 shows, and they do not have a problem letting the riders show off their sponsors on camera. So if anyone would be looking to Sponsor and have their company on National television for 6 shows, maybe even more if they re-run it, or if they know anyone or a company that would be interested, please shoot me a PM with info.

Also, if nothing else I will be using my own machines, and if any local TTer's would be willing to let me borrow any type of slicks for my CRF450 or quad slicks or "TT" type rims and tires, it would be greatly appreciated.:applause:

Thank You,

Brandon

Thats awesome. :eek:

I was told this time last week that 5 teams were confirmed, not sure if that was including me or not.

Was supposed to here "concrete" info about the show early this week, as far as filming dates and such, have any of you heard anything?

Nope I am waiting for the call confirming dates ect. from Ray also. I was told last week 4 teams confirmed before we(I) were added to the list.

Nope I am waiting for the call confirming dates ect. from Ray also. I was told last week 4 teams confirmed before we(I) were added to the list.

Hmmm, I hope they can get enough teams so they don't scrap the idea!:applause:

I just talked to a guy Wed. the 21st that is going to put an effort together. He is undecided on the rider, but he has all the equipment lined up. I offered to do the riding, but have had little experience on a cart.

If it is at Knoxville, isn't that track a 1/4 mile?

Should be scary fast.

I can't wait to either ride or watch the festivities. I also heard that there may be as many as 30 entries. That should make things interesting.

later

Paul G

www.ciamr.com

I believe its limited to 12 teams. Yeah Knoxville is a 1/4 oval. Unless they use the infield or something because they said 1/8th mile oval. So I guess some gearing options might be in order.

You do realize you have to call in and reserve one of the 12 spots, this isn't a show up and race thing.