Sign in to follow this  

Mototown Demo Day

This is actually a very good idea.....and I am sure we all know why it came about....

Open to all members and non-members, Mototown USA is hosting a motocross safety equipment demonstration day. Come down and check out all the different pieces and levels of protection available to you. Products from Thor, Fox, EVS, Hats Off, Lock Jaw and others will be available to demo on the track and actually feel how it is to ride with the stuff. Where else can you do that? Come see direct from the vendor what the difference is between knee guards and knee braces, the cheap roost guard vs. the more expensive one. Parents, come get educated on how to best protect your child. This will be for one day only so come on down and check it out.

I am sure it will be packed but to be able to actually test the gear on the track is amazing....Everyone should take advantage if you can.

Any chance the ventilation system will be going? Or is it still to cold to turn it on?

It a awesome idea to have this, how much is gonna cost to get into to try all these products?

I am sure it will be free to go and look and try stuff on but if you want to ride with it on and are not a memeber you will have to pay the day rider fee.

Maybe if they added some dirt to the track instead of that brown spray painted concrete, to look like dirt :eek: they would'nt have so many casualties.

Or better yet just include CTI wrist braces,CTI Knee braces and the Leatte-Brace in the $75.00 dollar a day pass:thumbsup:

I bought all this stuff after some :applause: took me out there.

Bring on the Outdoors:thumbsup: