Sign in to follow this  

Silly Ranger Slicks are for kids

So a couple of buddies and I decided to make a 3 day moto trip. Day one would be gorman, days 2 & 3 would be road racing track days. In the back of my truck is my road racing sport bike complete with full fairings slicks and my crf. Going through the gate, my friend in his truck in front of me has a similar set up. Sure enough, I watch the chick plunge her wire of spark arresting authority down his R6's tail pipe. "No arrestor!" she claims. :eek: Cliff (my buddy) explains that the R6 is not getting off the truck and that we are on our way to Buttonwillow. Fair enough, the Ranger (I am sure they are park staff and not true rangers) lets him go. So then I pull up, and low and behold she does the same thing to my bike. Did she not understand that these vehicles were not suitable for Gorman and that we had no intention of riding them there? I don't know why she thought there would be a sparky on a sport bike. She could probably see straight down the pipe and didn't need her little stick. I was just amused with her steller performance in the fight against sport bike related wild fire in OHV areas. :applause:

Let me be the first one to....

:applause::eek::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's good stuff man. I'm glad those people are there to "serve and protect" me.

Good stuff.

I have a similar story from Gorman.

My buddy once held his sparky on with a bungee strap and the ranger stared at it for a while then said "allright you guys have a good day"

We couldn't stop laughing!

For all the greenees out there, it was installed correctly at camp before riding.

'm glad those people are there to "serve and protect" me.

Yup! I feel safe and protected already. And served too. All warm and fuzzy. mmmmmm

She just wanted to put something down your hole.

ROLF I just had soda shoot up through my nose when i read this.

ROLF I just had soda shoot up through my nose when i read this.

So something just came out your hole.

:applause: this thread is great :eek:

If the Nazi girl at Hollister is kinda big then yes she is still there.

This chick was big too! Maybe they are twins!

:applause: The gal letting us in at Carnegie was 'bout 300 lbs. Tat's up and down her arms. She looked like she would rather be on Jerry Springer.

She had no clue what she was doing. Only real thing she wanted to do was collect my $5 and get me out of there. :eek:

Maybe weight is a requirement.