Sign in to follow this  

07 Rm-z250??

Planning on getting this bike at the end of march or start of april! Was planning on getting a 06 RM-Z 450 but by the things i heard about the bottom ends going in them after low hours i changed my mind and i am going with the 250. Just wondering how you guys find the bike over all compared to the CRF250 and the YZ250F, thats what my buddies ride. Anyone have any problems with these bikes yet, Motors mostly im wondering about?? Just tell my why you did choose this bike compared to other 250F's. And I'm going from a big change from 4 wheels to 2:busted: Won't be the same as the ole, YFZ :applause:

i had a 06 yzf 250 and think the rmz is much better-for many reasons.I have wrote a few write ups on the bikes.

Dont be put off a RMZ450 bruva, the amount of bikes that have done the bottom end would be less than 2% globaly. I have over 100hrs on mine and its still perfect. Have only ever replaced one piston which it didnt need and oil and filters.

The rmz250 is a wicked little bike and is probably gonna be my next purchase.

the 06 450 and 07 250 are great bikes. im actually going to buy the 07 rmz250. i have heard lots of great things about it and all the magazines love it. its won alot of the magazines shoot outs. the 06 rmz450 is a great bike too. i have heard lots of good things about it also.