Sign in to follow this  

What would you like to see

say for instance you local news station were to do a special report on motocross racing. what are some things you would like to see covered in the report?

reason I'm asking is I'm taking a video production class and our next project is to create a news report on a topic of our choice. I picked motocross. I already have a pretty good idea of what im gonna do but I can always use some more advice! i'm going to be interviewing a couple of my friends.

Im taking the same video production class, and just did news show today. We had a group of 4 people and had to do a news broadcast. Local News, National News, Sports and Weather. I did sports and of course chose MX topic. I did it on injuries and it came out pretty good. Tracher didnt allow anyone include any sports footage to the story, only interview.

I dont, show some footage/videos of riding and generally explain to people what MX is all about. :applause:

Because people are CLUELESS!!!

I once in a class asked a girl if she rode dirt bikes becasue she was wearing Fox and stuff and guess what she said?

"Eww i hate horses they smell bad :lol: "

More poeple need to be more educated about great sport of ours :lol:

Good Luck on the project dude :eek:

Im taking the same video production class, and just did news show today. We had a group of 4 people and had to do a news broadcast. Local News, National News, Sports and Weather. I did sports and of course chose MX topic. I did it on injuries and it came out pretty good. Tracher didnt allow anyone include any sports footage to the story, only interview.

I dont, show some footage/videos of riding and generally explain to people what MX is all about. :applause:

Because people are CLUELESS!!!

I once in a class asked a girl if she rode dirt bikes becasue she was wearing Fox and stuff and guess what she said?

"Eww i hate horses they smell bad :lol: "

More poeple need to be more educated about great sport of ours :lol:

Good Luck on the project dude :eek:

WWWHHHAAATT!!!, I DONT UNDERSTAND, hahaha,

have a topic on amatures that are doing good, or up and coming people, or maybe people that race pros that dont usually do too well,and do well in a race or two.(not saying that i could beat ANYONE THAT RACES PRO)