Sign in to follow this  

starwest

does anybody race at starwest on wednesday nights...my aunts bf was telling me about it and i really want to do it..i might start next wednesday. i was just wondering if anyone else races there?

never raced there but been a few times for practice, on big bikes though. From what i hear they get a pretty good turnout.

nice, i take it you live pretty close to there. Id like to go practice all those tracks more (elsinore, perris, glen helen) but its a good 2 hour drive for me :applause:

we used to race 250's out there i hear they get a good turn out for the minis races too.

its about an hour drive for me...im in oc, which is a very boring place for me..i need something to do..so i figured i would give this a shot..i used to race on the weekends at elsinore but my unc told me about starwest and to check it out. so i am

well starwest is nothing like elsinore. Starwest is a tighter, mellow supercross style track. Its fun though, lots of small jumps, id say the biggest one is maybe 60 ft. Sure it will be great for mini's though.

you will need to buy there insurance to get the bike in. Its like 30 bux I think. I haven't been in a long time.

oh i dont buying that or anything..im not too sure if i will make it today...

i might not get off work in time. but i know for sure im going out to elsinore this weekend and riding.

Thats cool. we are headed to cemx this Sat. I haven't been since they redid the mini track. I hope its good.

well i only got to do two laps out of the first race..all night the throttle was sticking and on the second lap it was sticking so bad the bike was whining out like crazy so i just called it a night early, it was a bummer oh well.