Sign in to follow this  

Need Somewere To Ride!

I need a place to ride tomorow. I wanna mix it up and do some trail riding instead of hitting the track again but i cant find anywere thats open for thursdays

Im in Hickory, NC. Willing to drive up to 2 hrs. away. I heard there was a place off 18 down in Morganton but i cant seem to find anyone who knows info. on this place.

Anyone?

I need a place to ride tomorow. I wanna mix it up and do some trail riding instead of hitting the track again but i cant find anywere thats open for thursdays

Im in Hickory, NC. Willing to drive up to 2 hrs. away. I heard there was a place off 18 down in Morganton but i cant seem to find anyone who knows info. on this place.

Anyone?

www.tntmotorsportsinc.com

about 2hrs south from you / 321 s to Gastonia, 85n to exit off on hwy 160 twd Fort Mill.SC, to 77s to exit 55 make right appox 3 mi make another right and follow signs. I think you would enjoy!

been there. Will only go as a last resort

Way to pricing, and the women who runs the place is the biggest b***h ive ever met. They dont deserve my money. Love the bottom track and the trails but they ruined it for my business last time i went.

I will only go if i have too b/c my girlfriend needs seat time on her new bike before the next race.

and the women who runs the place is the biggest b***h ive ever met.

she is usually only a bi*#h if your riding to fast in the road. she just likes to yell . haha i think its damn funny myself.:applause:

been there. Will only go as a last resort

Way to pricing, and the women who runs the place is the biggest b***h ive ever met. They dont deserve my money. Love the bottom track and the trails but they ruined it for my business last time i went.

I will only go if i have too b/c my girlfriend needs seat time on her new bike before the next race.

What are you talking about?:applause: It's $20 the 1st time you go then $10 each day after that. You said you've already been there before so it is $10. You can't find a nicer track cheaper than that.

What is your business, how did they ruin it? Just trying to understand.

They didnt say anything about a membership. They charged me a flat fee for a day of riding of like $20 or $25, it was like $10 just for my brother to watch, the upper track wasnt groomed, the trails were closed, and just by asking that lady when the bottom track would be available to ride i got a bitchin and i gave it back and was threatened to have the cops called on me. I could go into more detail but its pointless.

Im gunna try it again tomorow but i better not hear a word out of that crazy lady

Sounds like you had a rough day. I went the weekend of new years this past January. The place was packed due to the holiday weekend. The tracks were is great condition. I hope you have a better experience this time. I will be riding Broadriver ATV in Ga. this weekend, you're welcome to join us.

As the weather warms and the days get longer, I will be riding at my house on some weekday eves. I am in Maiden. I have a 3 mile loop of singletrack with more to build if you want to help.:applause:

try andrewsmotorsports.com, in concord suposed to always be gromed and very nice track. 704-782-6134