Sign in to follow this  

WTF Wiseco!?!

I ordered a Wiseco Hi-Compression piston for my CRF250R and I got it tonight. I never saw a CRF piston before but I thought the rings came in one peice like a normal ring...GUESS NOT! :applause::lol:

IMG_1035.jpg

Did it happend to any of you before? :eek:

&%$#@! why are they like that. They must have cracked. I don't think that will work. Is that The only rings that came with it.

&%$#@! why are they like that. They must have cracked. I don't think that will work. Is that The only rings that came with it.
Yup. Those plus the oil ring, witch is in one peice, :applause:
There all "cracked" in the same spot then.
I know! It's really weird. If I wouldn't know better I could think It's suppose to be like that from factory...

they seem like they were suppose to come like that....but they're not....

My neighbor is the one I bought it from (he's a part dealer) and he's dealing with it now.

The is the way they snapped and why. :applause:

I have no problems w/ my wiseco piston in my bike, but it must have got damaged in shipping, not a big problem, just phone them up and get a replacement one. 2 thumbs up for their products from me, but the person that miss-handled your piston kit, is the one to fault.

And, yes the rings are supposed to come in 1 piece, they cracked/got damaged somehow...

Looks like someone broke them on the cylinder install and returned them without saying.