Sign in to follow this  

Broadriver ATV

Will be riding there Fri. through Sun. Come if you can.

Can't make it but would love to hear a TT-ers review. Post your opinions when you get back, tell us how it is for bikes. Thanks, Goose

Thanks for the link. That place looks awesome. No way I am going to make it this weekend, but definitely in the future. It is a 5 1/2 hour drive for me so I have to plan it when I can spend a whole weekend down there. Hope ya'll have fun.

Can't make it but would love to hear a TT-ers review. Post your opinions when you get back, tell us how it is for bikes. Thanks, Goose

Good call Goose. It is only a couple of hours from G'ville, so that wouldn't be any further for me than Brown or Wayehutta, just MUCH more expensive. Be worth checkin' out sometime though. :applause:

open rain or shine, 4 mx tracks, 100 miles of trails. this place looks like I definitely need to check this place out!

I go to Broad River all the time,and it IS awsome for bikes. 4 tracks, new harescramble track, lots of trails that shoot off the main loop, snack bar, pro shop, etc. They have gotten popular, so cabin rentals are up to a month in advance. Me and my boys will probably go during April1-7 during their spring break...weekdays. I think it is a fun place.

Lisa

Are the trails beginner friendly? Beginner 4 wheeler friendly? My wife is getting tired of Busco Beach. She just likes to putt around and see the scenery (thank goodness for race days...lol). She has very little experience on the 4 wheeler, but what a great investment it was because now she always wants me to take her riding.

It looks like they are open 7 dyas a week? Are the cabins worth the 95 bucks? I assume that since they have a hot shower it would be. What about the RV rentals? Which would anyone recommend? Finally...ATV rentals...are they well maintained, run well, big/small enough? We are planning a vacation in the middle of May and our 2 young adults will be coming with us (19 and 22). Thanks for anyones input. I figure I need to get on the reservation thing pretty quick.

Some more info for you...... The cabins are really nice, alltho beds are HARD.

They sold all of the RV's....why, I dont know. Those were REALLY worth 95 bucks. They need to take them off the website. Yes they rent a bunch of Polaris 4 wheelers, but I see a bunch of little ones for the kids.

Trails are good for beginners, and well marked for extreme to moderate. Weekday riding good for beginners due to getting pretty crowded on weekends, and folks go pretty fast on the trails. Reserve cabin NOW.

Lisa