Sign in to follow this  

Milford Lake Pics

Hey, Bill...looks like I need to add Milford to the list of things to do this year! We'll talk. Nice pics! Thanks for posting. -Mark

Most excellant, been to that hill, not yet conquered it yet. Great place to ride. Great pics, thanks for sharing.:applause:

How many acres or amount of trails are there??? What is the closest town.>?.. Any camping...? Website?

Nick

Glad you guys liked them, last year was my first year going. A bunch of my other buddies have been going there for some time.

The guy on the KX is great with hill climbing, he showed me lots of the good stuff that most people don't do. There was 2 hills that he did that I did not try, will probably this year though. Most hills we went to people would sit and watch us...:lol: :lol: :lol:

I spilled my bike quite a few times. On this one hill in the woods crazy ben was off some where in the woods and there was 2 other guys with us on 4-wheelers, i went up this one step hill surround by trees and at the top the bike went skyward and came back down upside down and I was supermanning it through the air, the guys at the bottom couldn't stop laughing. didn't get hurt though. :lol:

In regards to camping there is camp grounds just down the road a few miles that are clean, right next to the lake. I don't know if it had showers. I guess its appearent I didnt find them :lol:

I believe Milford town is nearby. It is approx 3.5 hrs from omaha. There are 2 sides to the park with the parking lot in the middle. Not sure on how many acres, but you could ride a weekend and not get bored. :applause::eek:

Check out my website www.kcrider.com for more pics and driving directions.

The town of Milford is the town closest, but its a one horse town, the big town is Junction City, Kansas which is like 10 miles and has motels and eating places.

I hear the campgrounds are pretty nice, you can check them out at:

http://corpslakes.usace.army.mil/visitors/projects.cfm?Id=G511140

For acerage, I believe its around 600 acres of prime riding.

We are planning a ride there this Sunday (3-18) and (3-24-35)

dang thats the greanest ive seen it in a long time. But it is some fun riding there.

Also i should be out there this sunday.