Sign in to follow this  

White wash access road

Someone posted last fall that the big flooding spell washed out the road down to the main parking area at White Wash sand dunes.

I assume it has been repaired. Does anyone know for sure? With spring break season upon us, there will be big crowds heading that way and it would be an issue if the road is not passable.

yes it's been repaired, i was out there a week and a half ago and the road was in the best condition i've ever seen it in

i was just out there a few weeks ago, but we rode over from moab. is it plausible to get a travel trailer in and out of the wash with 2wd? i don't want to pick a spot where my buddy can't get to.

also thinking of camping at the spot where the enduro loop crosses the road and guys trail comes in from the north. anyone know if there are other decent campspots on the road in that still offer access to the wash? we're leaving this afternoon.

I have been there when it floods out... just bring a good shovel to fill in any bad spots... a good rainstorm anytime can wash some parts of it out.

thinking of camping at the spot where the enduro loop crosses the road and guys trail comes in from the north. anyone know if there are other decent campspots on the road in that still offer access to the wash?

Theres going to be aprox 4 billion people out there this weekend.....I'd not plan on any particular spot...also...watch out for quads on blind corners and crossing the wash from behind bushes:bonk:

Theres going to be aprox 4 billion people out there this weekend.....I'd not plan on any particular spot...also...watch out for quads on blind corners and crossing the wash from behind bushes:bonk:

yeah, we changed from a later date and didn't realize it was easter week until yesterday. doh. i'm always extremely careful anywhere that has quadtards. maybe at least we'll get to see some of them get hurt or something.

maybe at least we'll get to see some of them get hurt or something.

Thanks not nice:prof: .....Damn funny :bonk: , But not nice lol