Sign in to follow this  

The video that proves that people on quads aren't the only tards out there...

The part where he goes off the jump with TWO people on th bike makes him a tard.!

I go off very small singles with my g/f on the back of my bike and she loves doing it. I make her wear a helmet, boots and pants tho, I also may be quarter throttle in 2nd of my 450. We may get 2 feet of air at most but she loves doing it.

I dont see the big deal...

I don't see a big deal either. Yes it may be illegal, but there out having fun, and what did they do to be called retards?

i took some random chick that i met at a pit over a table top with no helmets on, i got a kick out of it. she was out there with a kid and 2 other chicks in a jeep and i took her 2 friends for a ride and then she thought she had balls and wanted to "go fast" so i aired a little 30 foot table with her on the back, pretty fun. did anyone see in crusty 3 where there try to jump a 50 with 2 people on it, about the funniest thing i've seen. oh yeah and i am a retard so dont bother calling me one i got more nuts than brains and i know it.

Man i must be watching different video they were about a foot of the ground. Yes they were 2 on the bike. ok i will give you that....

Wait i think i get it.:applause:

They weren't in a parking doing donuts throwing rocks and dust.

They had helmets on.

They didn't have a cooler strapped to the back of the bike.

They didn't have a loud enough pipe so everyone within 20 miles could hear them.

They weren't going the wrong way on a one way trail

Now, before someone says not all quad rider are like this.....yes I have meet lots good quality people that ride quads and do so safely....But i have see time and time again so many retards on quad i have lost count.

If they were on a quad, everyone would be talking about how stupid they are. It is a double standard.

You guys say that thats not "retarded".....but change it around, what if it was on a quad? You all know youd be all over it...give me a break

I make her wear a helmet, boots and pants tho,

Do you have any pics of your g/f riding when your not making her wear pants?:applause:

You guys say that thats not "retarded".....but change it around, what if it was on a quad? You all know youd be all over it...give me a break

Ok, let's change it around and analyze it...shall we?

Two people on a bike is NOT illegal. On a quad, riding two people IS illegal.

That is why it is NOT retarded for a bike and retarded for a quad. You are right about one thng, we would be all over it if it was a quad because it is illegal.

Here's the deal: This is primarily a motorcycle enthusiast website. Therefore, when we see a quad doing something considered stupid, a majority of the people here will make fun of them by calling them "quad-tards" and other things of the sort. Why do they do it? Because they probably like to hear the quad riders try to defend themselves as if they were involved in that particular group of "quad-tards" and it is their obligation to defend quad riders everywhere.

Now, turn it around. When we see a guy(s)/gal(s) doing something stupid on a dirt bike of some sort, we usually either a)make fun of them for being an idiot or b)say "At least they weren't on a quad" or "Look at those quad riders on dirt bikes".

Do you see my point yet? All too clear? THIS IS MAINLY A DIRT BIKE WEBSITE. All quad riders will be ridiculed, for the most part, until the end of the forum (God forbid) because that's just how it is and it will never change. So, if I were a quad rider on this forum, I would just roll with the punches and get a laugh out of it and try to recognize the satire or you'll just be pissed off continually day by day. More than likely, nobody on here really has anything against quad riders. It's just funny.

PS. I have nothing against quad riders. Many of my friends ride quads, and yes I make fun of them when they screw up because of the stigma quads have in society. They laugh too. It's called humor.

i think it is illegal to ride two people on a dirtbike unless it has back footpegs. most dirtbikes say right on the warning never to ride a passenger, and i know its a lot safer and im a lot more comfortable riding someone on a quad. if i have to ride double for any reaon (some ho wants come riding) you know im taking a quad. i'll save my clutch in my bike thanks.

Here's the deal: This is primarily a motorcycle enthusiast website. Therefore, when we see a quad doing something considered stupid, a majority of the people here will make fun of them by calling them "quad-tards" and other things of the sort. Why do they do it? Because they probably like to hear the quad riders try to defend themselves as if they were involved in that particular group of "quad-tards" and it is their obligation to defend quad riders everywhere.

Now, turn it around. When we see a guy(s)/gal(s) doing something stupid on a dirt bike of some sort, we usually either a)make fun of them for being an idiot or b)say "At least they weren't on a quad" or "Look at those quad riders on dirt bikes".

Do you see my point yet? All too clear? THIS IS MAINLY A DIRT BIKE WEBSITE. All quad riders will be ridiculed, for the most part, until the end of the forum (God forbid) because that's just how it is and it will never change. So, if I were a quad rider on this forum, I would just roll with the punches and get a laugh out of it and try to recognize the satire or you'll just be pissed off continually day by day. More than likely, nobody on here really has anything against quad riders. It's just funny.

PS. I have nothing against quad riders. Many of my friends ride quads, and yes I make fun of them when they screw up because of the stigma quads have in society. They laugh too. It's called humor.

:applause::eek::lol: Finally someone else gets it. :lol: :lol: :lol: