Sign in to follow this  

The video that proves that people on quads aren't the only tards out there...

I am very sure that I would not be riding on the back of a dirt bike unless it was because I was STUCK out in the middle of nowhere and NEEDED to get back. And then I would only do it with my gear on. Anything else could be considered to be dumb IMO. This video is not that bad, it certainly is not my style but not that bad either. If the were drunk, barefoot, no helmets, or anything else that is similar it would be "quadtart" status.

JW

How can you say they aren't drunk? The guy on the back screams Wooooooo in the video. WTH

How can you say they aren't drunk? The guy on the back screams Wooooooo in the video. WTH

Maybe he's just a loud person.:applause:

The guy steering is a dirt bike rider, the guy riding on the back is a stupid quad rider. Who else would ask a guy to go off a jump with him on the back?:applause:

Man i must be watching different video they were about a foot of the ground. Yes they were 2 on the bike. ok i will give you that....

Wait i think i get it.:applause:

They weren't in a parking doing donuts throwing rocks and dust.

They had helmets on.

They didn't have a cooler strapped to the back of the bike.

They didn't have a loud enough pipe so everyone within 20 miles could hear them.

They weren't going the wrong way on a one way trail

Now, before someone says not all quad rider are like this.....yes I have meet lots good quality people that ride quads and do so safely....But i have see time and time again so many retards on quad i have lost count.

Agreed. Besides, Travis Pastrana regularly does backflips with somebody else on his bike, and people love him (for some reason). Me, I think those people are tards.

thats not that dangerous because theyre not going that fast. and theres a lot more dangerous stuff like freestyle or whatever.

The guy steering is a dirt bike rider, the guy riding on the back is a stupid quad rider. Who else would ask a guy to go off a jump with him on the back?:eek:

A perfect example of the satire I was referring to in my previous post. Wonderful job, mainjet :applause:

A perfect example of the satire I was referring to in my previous post. Wonderful job, mainjet :applause:

Thanks... I really don't have anything against quad riders. My SISTER and all her GIRLFRIENDS have them and they aren't quad-tards.:eek:

that was a kinda cool hillclimb for having two people on a bike if you ask me...