Sign in to follow this  

Shawn_MC

Man...why did you lock the "While you guys were fighting..." Thread?:eek::applause:

too much damn fighting. Not any real useful info either. Just trying to keep the forum about good info. I dont really care if somebody thinks this or that about what bike. Those thoughts are opinion, not what Id call useful info.

You'll notice Ive never canned a thread that has a first person rant in it because something broke, or bent or whatever. But these "all china bikes suck" or Jap bikes are the best and if you ride a china bike you suck" thread piss me off.

I dont even own a pit bike at this point. I just abhore stupidity and short sightedness. TT is a forum where you can some share info, learn something you didnt know, and or help somebody else out of a jamb if you have the means.

I gotta tell ya, it wasnt until I started reading the pit bike forum until I ran accross guys I wouldnt help out even if I could.

Ive been an active member of TT for a bunch of years now. Ive met guys on here I've literally trusted my life to. Ive been invited to weddings through TT connections. Id say my two best friends are TT'rs.

I can tell you this for sure, as a TT moderator, the pitbike forum makes me sad. There are too many idiots in the stew.

I really hate banning people...I should refrase that. I hate having to ban people.

too much damn fighting. Not any real useful info either. Just trying to keep the forum about good info. I dont really care if somebody thinks this or that about what bike. Those thoughts are opinion, not what Id call useful info.

You'll notice Ive never canned a thread that has a first person rant in it because something broke, or bent or whatever. But these "all china bikes suck" or Jap bikes are the best and if you ride a china bike you suck" thread piss me off.

I dont even own a pit bike at this point. I just abhore stupidity and short sightedness. TT is a forum where you can some share info, learn something you didnt know, and or help somebody else out of a jamb if you have the means.

I gotta tell ya, it wasnt until I started reading the pit bike forum until I ran accross guys I wouldnt help out even if I could.

Ive been an active member of TT for a bunch of years now. Ive met guys on here I've literally trusted my life to. Ive been invited to weddings through TT connections. Id say my two best friends are TT'rs.

I can tell you this for sure, as a TT moderator, the pitbike forum makes me sad. There are too many idiots in the stew.

I really hate banning people...I should refrase that. I hate having to ban people.

WOW ! Well put. I have not met anyone I would trust my life to on here, but I do know what you mean about the short sitedness and useless arguing back and forth. I have posted numorous times about the "community" and how we should be sharing usefull information and trying to help one another, but this pibike forum seems like it attracts 6 year old children. I applaud your move & this post. keep it up and maybe this forum will get back on track someday. :applause:

Yeah, I'd say I have to agree as well Shawn. I should just be about the sport period. The forums should be a place to share information, organize rides, and grow the sport. All the fighting is just going to split the pit bike community in two, and that doesn't benefit any of us.

Ok...I believe that answers my question...thanks for responding....to be honest, I was planning on hammering that guy, but since you blocked it....the dirty work was already done.:applause:

hey i posted a thread before about how people dog down on cheaper pit bike and how every body sould just ride(knockoff fight)....but some people took it the wrongway and to shawn i hope u do not look down at me for that i was just trying to help peopel understand...this web sit might just be where peopel talk but in here i dont want to be look at as trouble maker i am in here to help or be helped well ride on.