What size sprocket...

Thanks, I appreciate the help, but how about you know all the facts before you go off and call me lazy. My bike happens to be in Cali right now and I am in Nevada. So counting the teeth or looking in the manual is kinda hard when you're a couple hundred miles away from the sources.

stock is 49. for track and most riding i keep it at that. i threw a 50 on for the dunes for a little extra bottom. did it help? i dunno, but in my head it did so that all that matters right. check out the WB sprockets, they look clean.

Also, who's to say whatever is on his bike is stock to begin with.... either answer the question or move on but posting mindless blather is a waist of time.

:eek:

J

I did answer the question, but like you said, how should I know what's on his bike?

Goose, sorry to bust your balls, but maybe next time, state the facts in the original post to avoid such a thing. Guys that have been here a while (6500+ posts) have answered question after question countless times and appreciate all the info right off the bat. We also appreciate a person doing as much research as possible on their own before asking the question. Fair enough? :applause:

stock is 49. for track and most riding i keep it at that. i threw a 50 on for the dunes for a little extra bottom. did it help? i dunno, but in my head it did so that all that matters right. check out the WB sprockets, they look clean.

The WB sprockets are really good. They were actually Talon Groovelites before WB renamed them.