Sign in to follow this  

How Many Pay Cash Vs. Finance

Like the title says...how many of you guys pay cash as opposed to financing their bikes. I have always wondered the average ratio. As for myself, I always buy used and pay cash.

Cash for toys. Financing at 18% ornmore is steep. Look into the total cost of your machine to pay it off and you will have second thoughts.

I'm in the minority so far but I have always financed. Sure, in the end, i pay a couple hundred dollars more than anyone paying cash but it's a trade-off.

Financing at 18% of more is steep. Look into the total cost of your machine to pay it off and you will have second thoughts.

:applause: I personally have never paid more than 6.5 - 7%.

I'm in the minority so far but I have always financed. Sure, in the end, i pay a couple hundred dollars more than anyone paying cash but it's a trade-off.

I financed mine, hell one year no payments, pay it off in a year no worries.

put my drz 400 on my credit card. pay it off next month no interest. get a 1.5% rebate..... :applause:

I will do what ever deal they have so I get what I want. I then will pay it off in 6 to 8 weeks. If somebody has a free money offer I may do that for a year. Funny thing is it is always the same company. Bottom line is live within your means and save for the later years.

CASH

I will finance only when there is no interest or I'll put it on my credit card to get cash back, but I will always pay it off 100% before interest kicks in.:applause:

Should always pay cash for toys, IMO.
Agreed. THough I have smoe friends that can't comprehend that.

They just trade in and try to keep the new bike at the same monthly payment.

:applause:

I have a friend that has 5 financed bikes none of them payed I would never finance with all that debt he's payin so much more than buyin it outright