Sign in to follow this  

i wanna mx

i love dirtbiking soooooooooooooo much its just what i love and i think for my second year of riding im pretty good, The problem is my parents hate it and they think ill break my neck or sumthin and they dont want to take me to the track at all and i only have this little trail (45 seconds to get through) to practice on. its got nothin but flats but i ride it like 3 hrs a day. Mx is like my only dream iv ever had, im extremelly glad to be able to ride but i think i could go far if i could practice (im 12 so i have some time) and im willing to give up anything for it but idk if i should just stop trying or wat, any suggestions????

Do you have/wear your safety gear? Also you could check out the Leatt brace. Check out the states sub-forum and find a track near you. Maybe just go out there with your parents and show them how it is. Show them you are serious. Also, what bike do you have?

Get your parents to take you to open practice at the track. If you can get them to take you often enough they might let you race later on.

start with somthing easy like a poker run(hey its almost free)(non competitive), get your parents to visit and meet some new people while your there riding

im 5, 2 and i ride a crf150f stock and i always wear chest protector boots, riding pants and jersey, i dont think i could get my parents to take me more than once but iill try and ill try the poker thx

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Just Saw This Thing Since I Was Looking For Mx Trax Near Me, There Building An Indoor 1 With Exercise Equipment And A Spa Also That Is Like 25 Mins Away And My Dad Wanted To Start Going To The Gym Ant Thats 20 Minutes CLOSER : DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Im So Hapyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

im 5, 2 and i ride a crf150f stock and i always wear chest protector boots, riding pants and jersey, i dont think i could get my parents to take me more than once but iill try and ill try the poker thx

that bike doesnt really fit into any class unfortunatly. you could be in the supermini class i think but you will not do much with 112cc 2 strokes and really good riders. as long as it is just for fun you will be fine though

that bike doesnt really fit into any class unfortunatly. you could be in the supermini class i think but you will not do much with 112cc 2 strokes and really good riders. as long as it is just for fun you will be fine though

at my local tracks, they have a 150 non-conforming class.

It doesn't really matter. he didn't say anything about racing he just wants to go to a track.