Sign in to follow this  

whoops pinned in 5th

nice ... just wondering are those whoops bigger in real life than they look in the vid i know that happens alot

nice ... just wondering are those whoops bigger in real life than they look in the vid i know that happens alot

They looked pretty decent to me :eek: They did appear to be a little more rolling than the defined whoops you find on a track but definitely challenging. No swapping...:applause:

they looked like some smooth ass whoops to me...but still a good job holdin on

coming from the left they are smoother, but from between the camera and the tree they say "they thought i was gonna hit" in the movie, those are pretty big, you can see how big they are when i am coming back pulling up the wheelie across a few of them.

also they go over hills and through corners and change from sand to hardpack and go on for almost 300 yards, so it is quite a challenge.

Excellent riding over those whoops. If you would like nastier ones come on out the District 38...we've got plenty.

Thanks:thumbsup: but they get way nastier when the ground thaws here also, they are pretty wore down from the winter right now, come summer they will be 3 foot deep the whole way.:applause:

I have some natural whoops down in this little riding area of mine--it is very nice because it right after a 4th pinned turn, that you would later shift up to 5th in the whoops. Natural whoops have always seemed to be a bit harder in a way, only because you have to work more to allow the bike to float across them.

Looks like a nice short set of whoops

Just kidding mate, looks good fun.

I thought you were going to mis time it and have the rear end spring you over the bars. nice job, it's a lotta fun going over whoops when you bike is set up perfect like that :applause:

I thought you were going to mis time it and have the rear end spring you over the bars. nice job, it's a lotta fun going over whoops when you bike is set up perfect like that :applause:

lol, no I gotta thank Mickelson Suspension for the great job. I was more worried about hitting my buddy taking the vid. On one shot he stood there in the whoops as i went by him barely 3 feet from hitting him, that took balls on his part!

Whoops...I posted a lame ass video of some slow rolling dirt mounds...

:applause:

Looks like my home track. Natural whoops are the best.

The Sound was the best!

Whoops, long, short, tall or not, are may favorite part of any track.. I would love to try that section out !

Who said MN was flat? :applause: